Termeno – the home of the Gewürztraminer and its surroundings
Termeno is a tipical South Tyrolean village on the Wine Road: quiet, ideal for gourmets and admirerer of the beautiful South Tyrolean landscape, of its culture and its numerous hiking trails and bathing lakes.
Something for everybody:
- strolling around the orchards or vineyards, hiking or climbing in the Mendel mountains or in the southern part of the Dolomite mountains
- swimming at the Tramin Sports & Fun Swimming pool, in the near Lake Caldaro (3km) or in one of the two lakes Monticolo
- cycling, biking, jogging, playing tennis, Minigolf, or boccia ecc.
- get to know the home of the Gewürztraminer, take part in the wine tasting at one of the vineries in Termeno
- “törggelen” in autumn in one of the inns “Buschenschank” of Termeno
- get to know the culture and visit the South Tyrolean Wine Museum or the churches and manors of Termeno
- ideal starting point for excursions in the Dolomites, to the Lake Garda (80 km), to Venice (180 km), the Arena di Verona (130 km), the South Tyrolean Museum of Archaeology a.k.a the “Ötzimuseum” in Bolzano (23 km) or to go shopping in the city of Merano (45 km)
Further interesting leisure opportunities and places to visit as a calendar of events can be found on the homepage of the Tourist Association of Tramin: holiday Tramin